Bellingen provides quality cafes, award winning restaurants, shopping and local markets. Arts and crafts are also key to Bellingen alongside the natural environment.
Apart from an ambience of quiet rural elegance and simplicity, Bellingen’s historic character fits comfortably alongside a multitude of traditional and alternative lifestyles. Arts and crafts are emphasised in Bellingen and the natural environment is the keynote.
Things to Do in Bellingen:
- Canoeing & Kayaking on the Bellinger River. Hire a canoe at Bellingen Canoe Adventures
- Bushwalking in natural wilderness
- Picnic and river swimming at the Never Never Creek
- Take a drive or cycle around the Promised Land
- Visit The Old Butter Factory and enjoy the art & craft in a village style atmosphere
- Golf Course (9 Hole) – Bonville International Golf Course is only 30 minutes away for the serious golfer!
- Local produce and organic markets every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month
- Vibrant Community Market every 3rd Saturday of the month
- Award winning local cafes and restaurants