With its bohemian feel, connected community and strong sustainability focus, Bellingen is a unique and interesting place to visit. Art and music form a cornerstone along with a high regard for the beautiful surrounding environment. The historic character of the town also fits comfortably alongside a multitude of traditional and alternative lifestyles.
Providing quality cafes, award winning restaurants, local markets and annual festivals, there is always something to see and do.
Things to Do in Bellingen:
- Canoeing & Kayaking on the Bellinger River. Hire a canoe at Bellingen Canoe Adventures
- Bushwalking in natural wilderness
- Picnic and river swimming at the Never Never Creek
- Take a drive or cycle around the Promised Land
- Visit The Old Butter Factory and enjoy the art & craft in a village style atmosphere
- Golf Course (9 Hole) – Bonville International Golf Course is only 30 minutes away for the serious golfer!
- Local produce and organic markets every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month
- Vibrant Community Market every 3rd Saturday of the month
- Award winning local cafes and restaurants